Register and speak to a New Jersey licensed physician online.
Get approved and receive your doctor's certificate in minutes.
Complete your application on the NJMMP Website and make a payment.
Receive your medical card and get your medicine.
Quick & Convenient
Pay Just 2% Sales Tax on Medical Cannabis Products
1 Year Doctor’s Certificate
No Appointment Necessary
HIPAA Compliant – Privacy Guaranteed
Common conditions cannabis recommended for include
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), aka Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Chronic or Severe Pain
- Crohn's Disease
- Glaucoma (if resistant to conventional therapy)
- Intractable Skeletal-Muscular Spasticity
- Irritable Bowel Diseases (IBDs, e.g. Ulcerative Colitis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Nausea/Vomiting - Severe
- Opioid Dependence
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD, if resistant to conventional therapy)
- Seizure Disorders, including Epilepsy (if resistant to conventional therapy)
- Terminal Illness (If the physician has determined a prognosis of less than 12 months of life)