Cannabis for Cancer (Non-Specific)
Select your state from the drop down and we’ll let you know.
The information in our comprehensive A to Z encyclopedia comes from real scientific studies.
Uncover the detailed results of these studies and find out how effective medical marijuana is for dozens of conditions.
- A Comprehensive Review of Cannabis in Patients with Cancer: Availability in the USA, General Efficacy, and Safety
- Activation of the cannabinoid receptor type 2 by the agonist JWH133 promotes the first wave of in vitro spermatogenesis
- A Fragrant Environment Containing α-Pinene Suppresses Tumor Growth in Mice by Modulating the Hypothalamus/Sympathetic Nerve/Leptin Axis and Immune System
- Anticancer property of Hemp Bioactive Peptides in Hep3B liver cancer cells through Akt/GSK3β/β‐catenin signaling pathway
- Antitumor activity of balsam fir oil: production of reactive oxygen species induced by alpha-humulene as possible mechanism of action.