Cannabis for Crohn’s Disease
Double Blind Human Trial
Select your state from the drop down and we’ll let you know.
The information in our comprehensive A to Z encyclopedia comes from real scientific studies.
Uncover the detailed results of these studies and find out how effective medical marijuana is for dozens of conditions.
- An Orally Active Cannabis Extract with High Content in Cannabidiol attenuates Chemically-induced Intestinal Inflammation and Hypermotility in the Mouse.
- A Novel Standardized Cannabis sativa L. Extract and Its Constituent Cannabidiol Inhibit Human Polymorphonuclear Leukocyte Functions
- An Overview of Cannabis Based Treatment in Crohn's Disease
- Anti-Inflammatory Activity in Colon Models Is Derived from Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid That Interacts with Additional Compounds in Cannabis Extracts.
- Association Between Cannabis Use and Complications Related to Crohn's Disease: A Retrospective Cohort Study