Cannabis for Diabetes
Double Blind Human Trial
Select your state from the drop down and we’ll let you know.
The information in our comprehensive A to Z encyclopedia comes from real scientific studies.
Uncover the detailed results of these studies and find out how effective medical marijuana is for dozens of conditions.
- A cannabinoid type 2 (CB2) receptor agonist augments NOS-dependent responses of cerebral arterioles during type 1 diabetes
- Acute effects of hemp protein consumption on glycemic and satiety control: results of two randomized crossover trials
- A Novel Standardized Cannabis sativa L. Extract and Its Constituent Cannabidiol Inhibit Human Polymorphonuclear Leukocyte Functions
- Antioxidative properties and inhibition of key enzymes relevant to type-2 diabetes and hypertension by essential oils from black pepper
- A pilot study of the effects of cannabis on appetite hormones in HIV-infected adult men.