Here are some of the reasons why an Medical Marijuana Card is perfect for you:
- You’re tired of popping pills every day to numb your pain, with little or no effect. Or perhaps you’re worried about the side-effects they have on your body and mind. Think addiction, feeling “zombified” or “emotionless”, or the mentally-draining effects of having to take several pills at the same time at specific times of day.
- You suffer from nasty headaches/migraines, chronic pain or anxiety and don’t want the cornucopia of chemicals that most doctors will prescribe you.
- You suffer from cancer, epilepsy or AIDS/HIV or one or more of many other conditions cannabis can potentially help with.
- You need to use cannabis and/or cannabinoid-based medications regularly for your health problems and wish to save money on the Sales and Use portion of the tax.
- It’s the only way you can legally consume cannabis without facing state sanctions or penalties.
- It can give you the ability to grow your own medicine in some states, or a greater number of plants in others.
- You suffer from depression, anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain and/or headaches, and it has a significant impact on the quality of your day on a regular basis. Those who may otherwise be prescribed a mixture of sedatives (especially benzodiazepines), antidepressants and opioids may want to try medicinal cannabis instead.